Adding to Genus list

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Hi there.
Yesterday I wanted to post a pic of a Bistriopelma and/or Catanduba, but I noticed neither of these genera were in the Gallery genus list, so I ended up posting the pic on "I dont know exactly where I'm posting" (or something like it, lol).
My suggestion is to add these genera on the Genus list, I believe it will aggregate to the forum, since they arent that common.
Tia.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Hi there.
Yesterday I wanted to post a pic of a Bistriopelma and/or Catanduba, but I noticed neither of these genera were in the Gallery genus list, so I ended up posting the pic on "I dont know exactly where I'm posting" (or something like it, lol).
My suggestion is to add these genera on the Genus list, I believe it will aggregate to the forum, since they arent that common.
Tia.
There is a thread in the moderators' section where I have been making lists of missing genera, and I added these two to the list yesterday. (I'd add it myself, but I don't have the required permissions.)

I've also requested official holding bins for things like genera we haven't added yet, but in the meantime I've been sticking them in a folder I made.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
@Ungoliant Can you also please add Neischnocholus. Thanks!
These tarantula genus gallery folders have been created.