Adding to Genus list

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnobaron
Hi there.
Yesterday I wanted to post a pic of a Bistriopelma and/or Catanduba, but I noticed neither of these genera were in the Gallery genus list, so I ended up posting the pic on "I dont know exactly where I'm posting" (or something like it, lol).
My suggestion is to add these genera on the Genus list, I believe it will aggregate to the forum, since they arent that common.
Tia.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Hi there.
Yesterday I wanted to post a pic of a Bistriopelma and/or Catanduba, but I noticed neither of these genera were in the Gallery genus list, so I ended up posting the pic on "I dont know exactly where I'm posting" (or something like it, lol).
My suggestion is to add these genera on the Genus list, I believe it will aggregate to the forum, since they arent that common.
Tia.
There is a thread in the moderators' section where I have been making lists of missing genera, and I added these two to the list yesterday. (I'd add it myself, but I don't have the required permissions.)

I've also requested official holding bins for things like genera we haven't added yet, but in the meantime I've been sticking them in a folder I made.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
@Ungoliant Can you also please add Neischnocholus. Thanks!
These tarantula genus gallery folders have been created.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
Hello! I’d like to request adding the genus gallery for Hapalotremus. Thank you!