Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Adding to Genus list

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Arachnid Addicted, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Arachnid Addicted

Arachnid Addicted Arachnoknight Active Member

Advertisement
    Hi there.
    Yesterday I wanted to post a pic of a Bistriopelma and/or Catanduba, but I noticed neither of these genera were in the Gallery genus list, so I ended up posting the pic on "I dont know exactly where I'm posting" (or something like it, lol).
    My suggestion is to add these genera on the Genus list, I believe it will aggregate to the forum, since they arent that common.
    Tia.

2. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Malleus Aranearum Staff Member

There is a thread in the moderators' section where I have been making lists of missing genera, and I added these two to the list yesterday. (I'd add it myself, but I don't have the required permissions.)

I've also requested official holding bins for things like genera we haven't added yet, but in the meantime I've been sticking them in a folder I made.

• Like Like x 1
    • Clarification Please Clarification Please x 1
  3. Vanessa

Vanessa Grammostola Groupie Arachnosupporter

@Ungoliant Can you also please add Neischnocholus. Thanks!

4. Ungoliant

I don't have the required permissions to add public gallery folders, but I have requested Neischnocolus on the request thread I maintain on the staff board.

5. Ungoliant

These tarantula genus gallery folders have been created.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.