Suggestion Add a heart emoticon

Cororon

Arachnoknight
Hello!

I think we need a heart emoticon. We love our critters, so it would be nice to be able to add a heart emoticon to our smileys. :) <3

Cororon

Arachnoknight
❤ Test. Yay, that works! But I don't see it in the list of emoticons.

starlight_kitsune

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
❤ Test. Yay, that works! But I don't see it in the list of emoticons.
They're not all listed because some are unicode and some aren't. The modern ones use unicode which is why they're readable across different devices and come with your keyboard often on your phone. The older ones, like the one with the smiley banging into the wall for example all need the codes to work because theyre specific to the board/site .I used to know them all back in the day when I was first on the site, but I don't recall them anymore.

Cororon

Arachnoknight
They're not all listed because some are unicode and some aren't. The modern ones use unicode which is why they're readable across different devices and come with your keyboard often on your phone. The older ones, like the one with the smiley banging into the wall for example all need the codes to work because theyre specific to the board/site .I used to know them all back in the day when I was first on the site, but I don't recall them anymore.
I see... That's complicated until one learns them, I guess. Now at least I know how to make the heart. :) ❤