Feedback Ad hiding tool bar

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I’ve been getting this pop up ad that I ignored at first but is a little annoying that hides the navigation and tool bar.
I know we’ve had issue with some of them like this before. Just wanna repot what I’m seeing witu the AB ads at the moment A994D7E3-36BB-475B-BCF7-B12083C105A0.png

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Glad to see it’s not just me and we’re all getting it!

Pmurinushmacla

Arachnobaron
Started at the same time as yall for me, these ads are terribly annoying, makes it feel like one of those cheap sites ngl. Its was permitted by the AB team or owner obviously, and I really hope they take it off of this site.

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I got the banner coming from the bottom twice, that wasn't great but it was an improvement because it doesnt interfere with quick navigating of the site

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Looking into what can be done, if anything. Unfortunately, ads are necessary to keep the site running.

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
Looking into what can be done, if anything. Unfortunately, ads are necessary to keep the site running.
You mean this free to use forum needs revenue to keep operating????????? That's a crazy idea.

For me the issue isn't the ads, it's where there located so you can't use some of the forum functionality