Acrylic T houses

C L Coles

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone

I'm about to plunge into T ownership and am deciding on enclosures. I may not get more than one T, (I know that you all think that's impossible) and want a home which will be both good for my animal, and good for me (viewing, maintenance, etc.). I am looking at the acrylic cages from TarantulaCages.com. Does anyone have any experience with these? Any thoughts?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well I am trying to hash out right now a more orginized way to keep my T's and have contacted them to try and help me out. Anything I do get from them will mainly house my breeders and the ones I never intend to sell at anytime. So for you since you think your sticking with one then it would be well worth it to get a nice setup. Ofcourse you can make it yourself too if you are the handy type but if you are like me and cant change a sparkplug without triple checking to see if you are doing it right then hey it might be a good 50-60 dollar investment.

What T are you planning to get by the way?

C L Coles

Arachnopeon
I'm thinking probably B.smithi, G.pulchra, or B.boehmei, though i'm not sure yet. Part of my decision will be based on what species is available here in the size I want (2.75" to 3" aprox.). I will be buying online, and will set up the housing before I order the spider.

tarantulas.com

Arachnopeon
tarantulacages.com

I have bought some cages from Adam at tarantulacages.com. I am so far completely satisfied, and I would recommend his products to anyone.