Acrylic cubes...

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just wondering, would anyone be interested in buying 4x4x7 acrylic cubes for $3 each?
Let me know because i can make an order,
~Samuel

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i can get larger ones for cheaper at my plastics supply store. sorry dude. :8o

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
No problem, just i had someone offer me them for around $2 each, and i wanted to know if i should buy 50 or so and sell off the extras, or just buy the 10 i need.
~Samuel

Last edited:

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So does everyone think that is a bad deal? Shouldn't i buy any at all? Where can i get them cheaper. 4"x4" by 7" tall
Would anyone be interested in getting any?

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
seems to me nice cubes and containers sell pretty good around here

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They are actually those display cases that people keep beeny babies or what ever in, some guy kept a whole crap load of them and sold them all off but he has all his cases left, They are in excellent condition no cracks and no noticeable scratches.
If you would want to order some pm me how many so i know how many to pick up from the guy.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Meaning you think i could sell them if i order 50 instead of 10?
personally if i had a chance to get em at a good price id buy 50. But do what you want, theres always some risk involved in buying to resell but my guess is you would do good.

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
personally if i had a chance to get em at a good price id buy 50. But do what you want, theres always some risk involved in buying to resell but my guess is you would do good.
Alright thanks man, That is what i had thought and planned on doing, just i wanted to make sure people cant get them at craft stores or such for like $1 each.

bonesmama

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've gotten the same exact ones at The Container Store-- if this person wants 2$ try to get them for cheaper, cause they are only around 2$ brand new.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
amac cubes/container store

These are not the exact same ones - the lid is bigger. Container Store sells them online for 2.99 - i was just at store location and same price which was cheaper than craft stores.

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?CATID=233&PRODID=62553

Amac does carry a flat top arcrylic box like the ones in your photo but i did not see one as tall as that. The container store does carry amac flat top lid series as well but not on the website for some reason.

http://www.amacbox.com/products/flattop/index.html

Do you know what brand the cubes are? How tight the lids fit? i noticed a big difference in the more expensive cubes i bought at Michaels and the cheaper Amac cubes at the Container Store. The less expensive Amac brand have much better, tighter fitting lids! Hope this helps a little.

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I emailed the guy about those questions(who made them and how tight the lid is) so if i get a satisfactory response i'll order them and try to sell off about half.
~Samuel

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Couldn't find those at TAP plastics, they only had ball display cases and none were a good size.

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I find them in all sizes and colors IN the store... I just thought I'd mention it. :)

MEXICOYA415

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You may want to check out TAP Plastics before you make the purchase. ;)
I checked their online site and they have some steap prices. There's a store down the street from me but Iv'e never checked it out though.