• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Acro (Sean)

Bulldog08

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Acro

Positive

I just got some Archimandrita tesselata (peppered roaches) from him. All arrived alive and well, great packaging. They are beautiful and big!. He gave me a great price and answered my many questions. I would order from him again. Thanks Sean.

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Acro

*!!!*I just bought some White Spot Assassins from him. He is extremely caring about the welfare of his animals. Needless to say I received perfect nymphs so well packed they would have easily made international shipment. Overall, very very pleased with the purchase and plan on making another from him soon!
:clap:

Scolopendra55

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just ordered 10 Platymeris biguttata from Acro, and I couldnt be happier! They were all packed superbly and came in great shape! The 2 freebies were also a definite plus ;) I absolutly recomend doing buisness with him and I will be ordering from him in the near future :D

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
positive

just did a trade with sean couldn't be happier.Even through in 6 tesselated as a freebie. the white spot assassins rule
awesome transaction
Andy

Bugs In Cyberspace

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Acro

Positive:

I traded some mantids to Acro and he sent me some assassin bugs. They arrived in perfect condition, including an extra nymph. I don't recall EVER seeing a better packing job using newspaper. Each individual container was locked in tight and extremely well insulated. He also included a heat pack since it's still winter time!

Thanks Acro!

Peter Clausen
BugsInCyberspace.com

scottyk

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

I picked up some Dwarf Hissers from Sean recently. Even though the USPS delivered the package two days late in below freezing conditions, all made it alive. They were very well packed and had food and water crystals in the container with them.

Thanks Sean!

Eclipse

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got some assassin bugs from Acro a couple of weeks ago. Although one died, he promised to replace it. As Peter said,"I don't recall EVER seeing a better packing job using newspaper." Quick, best shipping I have ever received. He even said I can pay for them later. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the rare white spot assassins.

Thank you Sean!

ZoSoLp510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been passing word along for the last few months... apparantly I missed this thread though. Anyhow, got some white spots from Sean back in the fall and all I have to say is great things!

His packing was exceptional, He answered all my questions, He kept in continuous communication and really did his best to give the best experience possible! Even threw in a free beastie !!!

Oh yeah, by the way... the assassins are fantastic too ;)

Here's to ya Sean! You rock my man!!!!

miarachnids

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
Just Got some Peppered roaches from Acro. He had a little contest and I won:D . The packing was great. So are the bugs.

Thanks

Bugmanprice

Arachnopeon
I bought some peppereds from Sean. Through out the entire transaction he was just out right awesome. I received the roaches them in excellent condition and his packing job was outstanding (even threw in a heat pack and water crystals for the journey). He even threw in some extra guys for good measure. Sean really does care about the quality and care of the insects he sells as well as his customers. If there is any one out there looking to do a deal with him, I would strongly recommend it. Thanks Sean!!

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Positive

he gave me some dwarf hissers and they all arrive safe. I recomend him to anyone. he has good quality of roaches, good shipping and good communication.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive!

Just recieved an order from Sean today. Everyone arrived in great condition, awesome packing, and it got here fast. Communication was very open through the whole thing.

I'd definitely recommend him.

Buddylee79

Arachnopeon
Acro rules!!!!

Hello everyone,

I just completed a transaction with Acro for two hisser species. When the package arrived(when he said it would), it was packed very well and the roaches look top notch. I would recomend Acro to anyone looking for roaches. The communication was a perfect 10(for me communication is a big deal), and I look forward to future transactions.

Thanks again Acro
buddylee79

CodeWilster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

I forgot to put up a review for this guy :wall:

Anyway I got a BEYOND SPECTACULAR deal on a large group of adult hissers from Sean. Couldn't be happier! I needed them for a school presentation and he got them to me quickly and saved me a ton of money. Thanks a lot Acro!

~Cody

sinflspeed

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Postive

Did a trade with Sean for some roaches. Packing was awesome and roaches were huge & healthy looking. Added 2 new species of roaches to my collection bringing it to a total of 17.....

squishy

Arachnopeon
Sean knows how to ship a T!!! Will never hesitate to do business ever and I highly recomend!

pavel

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
shipment from Acro

Just received a shipment of mantids from Acro. They were extremely well packaged (I think a disgruntled postman could have punted the package up the stairwell and the mantids would still have been perfectly fine). Sean was great about answering my Qs (and there were a LOT :8o) and demonstrated a great deal of concern for the animals' welfare.

I would definitely recommend ordering from him.

sweetypie

Arachnoknight
Positive

Payment received. Smooth transaction.
Enjoy the products Sean!

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I can't say enough good things about Sean! Packing was excellent, communication was simply amazing, and the precious little tarantula arrived in perfect health! I wouldn't hesitate to do buisiness with him again! Thank you, Sean!

djshupe

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!

I recently did a trade with Sean and received a nice 3+" B. smithi from him. I couldn't be more pleased with this trade. Sean was excellent with his communication and responded to every message sent to him. His packing was great and it was shipped very prompt. Would definitely do business with him again. A++++all the way. All around nice guy.

Last edited: