Acanthogonatus pissii - Tell me what you know!

Abbio

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone!:)

So i have been rearing my first 2 slings since November 2016.

I purchased a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - (Green Bottle Blue) and this was my first time ordering from The Spider Shop, the service was great and fast delivery but to my surprise i had a 'freebie!' it was labelled A. Pissi and it was a very tiny sling.

After doing a little research i believe that i was sent a Acanthogonatus pissii, although i cannot find much info on these guys at all! and would like to know what you have to say about them! i want to know everything you know! i'm particularly interested in seeing any enclosures you've got going on.

From what i have learnt so far they create a lot of web mine has got a great tunnel and they're very fast!
I love the golden colours!
It has grown very well and seems to be doing good, it is about 1 inch now. 20170717_194541.jpg

Last edited:

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
On a completely different topic (sorry) I've ordered every spider from this shop an enclosure and a lot of other stuff I feel slightly hurt that I haven't received a freebie :sorry:

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking

I purchased a Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - (Green Bottle Blue) and this was my first time ordering from The Spider Shop, the service was great and fast delivery but to my surprise i had a 'freebie!' it was labelled A. Pissi and it was a very tiny sling.

After doing a little research i believe that i was sent a Acanthogonatus pissii, although i cannot find much info on these guys at all! and would like to know what you have to say about them! i want to know everything you know! i'm particularly interested in seeing any enclosures you've got going on.

From what i have learnt so far they create a lot of web mine has got a great tunnel and they're very fast!
It has grown very well and seems to be doing good, it is about 1 inch now. View attachment 249193

It's a heavy webbing mygalomorph. Not sure how large they get but probably stay under 3".

Abbio

Arachnopeon
On a completely different topic (sorry) I've ordered every spider from this shop an enclosure and a lot of other stuff I feel slightly hurt that I haven't received a freebie :sorry:
Oh dear I'm sorry I mentioned it ! :hurting:

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I can tell you that 'pissii' cracks me up, how that sounds I mean. They are lovely speedy as hell crypto T's (aren't Theraphosidae).

Nice spiders to keep. They enjoy a bit of moisture :)

Abbio

Arachnopeon
I can tell you that 'pissii' cracks me up, how that sounds I mean. They are lovely speedy as hell crypto T's (aren't Theraphosidae).

Nice spiders to keep. They enjoy a bit of moisture :)
Haha yeh me too! that was going to be another question is it pronounced like 'pissy!' it is hilarious.

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron

It has grown very well and seems to be doing good, it is about 1 inch now. View attachment 249193

Nice freebie! Makes you wonder if your seller has a sense of humor doesn't it haha:cat::p Seems it would be a good policy if they had included some info on any freebie they had sent with your order...

Abbio

Arachnopeon
Nice freebie! Makes you wonder if your seller has a sense of humor doesn't it haha:cat::p Seems it would be a good policy if they had included some info on any freebie they had sent with your order...
Yes i was thinking that myself... not that i'm ungrateful or anythingo_O! i am pretty happy with the little guy seems to be going well so far!

Abbio

Arachnopeon
How did you get on! any sign of a freebie?

I have just made my second ever order! wonder if i get another one! although i've got 6 coming so i don't really need more!..... said no one.... ever..:rolleyes:

I have just ordered two more Ts so here is hoping

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
How did you get on! any sign of a freebie?

I have just made my second ever order! wonder if i get another one! although i've got 6 coming so i don't really need more!..... said no one.... ever..:rolleyes:
No I did not get a freebie sadly.

Abbio

Arachnopeon
What did you go for ?

I've got 3 x Brachypelma bohemi and 3 x Brachypelma vagans what do you think:)