• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

AbraxasComplex

Sparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I purchased 15 H. incei slings from AbraxasComplex which were shipped on Feb. 16/09 from Calgary AB and arrived Feb. 19/09 in Abbotsford BC. He didn't offer a LAG due to time in transit. I accepted that, this was my mistake. But knowing when slings are packed properly they do just fine, I agreed. All but 1 of the slings were dead and I believe the reason for that was not the time in transit, but the terrible packing job. I contacted the seller explaining the poor packing job and asked for a refund for the 14 dead slings and was given this response: "I'm sorry, but I did not guarentee them. I have sent tarantulas (including incei), and recieved from others this way before and had no problems." Here is how they were packed.

Packing material was a small amount of damp toilet paper. All 15 slings loose in the container. 1 got out through hole in lid.

Container was inside a Styrofoam box with a fitted lid. No other packing material to keep the deli container from banging around and it was in direct contact with the heat pack. They were cooked. No ventilation either.

Judging by the terrible smell, they had been dead for days.

Last edited:

aracnophiliac

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

I Had a recent transaction with AbraxasComplex for 1 mature male and A female with Sack and an avic...I did not have them shipped as I Picked up but all I can say is That AbraxasComplex seemed like a good guy to me.All of my T. were in excellent condition and very healthy.I was and am Very happy with my transaction with him and Would deal with him in the future.:D

PS.Just becuase somone has trouble packaging dosent make them a bad person...In all right he should compensate buyers who he shipped too thats were harmed or killed in transist...But not everyone knows how to properly Package...Did anyone PM him and tell him his shipping packaging was fatel to the Little ones?...Has anyone tried to help him learn how to Package?....Everyone need a little help somtimes...With out being attacked.

Last edited:

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Received a dozen slings and a couple of sub-adults from AbraxasComplex today and enjoyed a great transaction. All arrived alive and in excellent health. The seller was great with communication and quick to reply to all my questions. Packing was good, and package arrived with next day delivery.
Would definitely buy from him again.

synyster

Arachnobaron
+Positive+

I completed a transaction with Mack this week and purchased slings and MM's. Communication was excellent, prices amazing and packing was really well done. He included a heat pack but the spiders got caught up in cold weather and 2 tiny slings did not make it (sensitive species), but he gladly agreed to replace without any problem. Apart from those 2, all were alive and well.

Recommended and I will do buisness again.

satch

Arachnoknight
100% positve
Excellent to deal with very honest.
2-female monocentropus balfouri's
1-mature male monocentropus balfouri
Seem to be in good health!
Highly recomend dealing with MAC!!
Thanks alot once again for the smooth transaction!

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Long overdue review here...
I've met up a few times with Mack to deal spiders.
Highly recommended and always a pleasure, especially if you get to see his communals and vases!

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great service, Mack was knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. Went to his house and got three lovely little Holothele sp. 'Colombia' Bumble Bees all in great health, and were being kept well. Very pleased... A+

Last edited:

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
Positive!

We just got a large group of Holothele incei and Heterothele villosella. All arrived healthy and happy. Thanks Mack!

J-M Belley

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I bought 3 Females Heterothele villosella and just receive the package. The package is well done and all the specimen are in good wealth! I am 100% satisfy by this transaction with Abraxascomplex!

J-m

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
I bought a H. gabonesis communal + bark + tank + light for a great deal this past weekend.
He threw in a few incei and a N. tripepii too. Spiders were in great shape, and as usual, it was a pleasure to deal with him.
Thanks!

concrete

Arachnosquire
I bought a few diamentinensis slings and they came in alive and well. The packaging was excellent, communication was great and on top of that I received a ridiculous amount of freebies. Awesome experience I would definitely buy from again. Thanks a lot!