About My Brazilian Black

felmor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how long it have stopped eating kabayan? It's body should be shiny and black if it is on premoult stage.. good luck :)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Yes, I've had a few linger in the black stage for quite some time....but never this long. I'm wondering now if it wasn't an artifact of lighting in the photo? If not, that pot's been boiling for quite some time. {D

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
how long it have stopped eating kabayan? It's body should be shiny and black if it is on premoult stage.. good luck :)
The premolt starts long before the abdomen turns black.

After3Days

Arachnosquire
Yes, I've had a few linger in the black stage for quite some time....but never this long. I'm wondering now if it wasn't an artifact of lighting in the photo? If not, that pot's been boiling for quite some time. {D

Yeah bro... thanks for the great help.. =)

Will post updated pics..

After3Days

Arachnosquire
Some updates with My Brazilian Model

Hi guys, finally my grammostola pulchra get molted last night . To everyone who give there help & concerns, thank you so much.:)

Here guys, meet one of my TOP BRAZILIAN MODELS "Nikita Toasted", enjoy.:)

Old Bikini..:)

After3Days

Arachnosquire
Another kababayan here...anyway congrats on the pulchra! the abdomen looks really big!
Oo power feeding, suspected to be a mature male na sana after the molt, but i was shocked when i look at the shed skin, female cya. Though, ventrally looks female siya. & sold to me as male/unsexed. I guess lucky day ko lang..