Abdominal Fungal Infection?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That just looks like your T has been kicking alot. Is that G.acteon(spelling?) or G.iheringi(spelling?)?

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's an iheringi.

It has not been kicking. This looks scabby with a white rim around the bald areas. She has a naturally scruffy posterior abdomen, but did not look like this awhile back. I hadn't keyed in on this due to how that area is ratty looking anyway. Note that half her enclosure has gotten damp because she digs around the water dish and upsets it.

That just looks like your T has been kicking alot. Is that G.acteon(spelling?) or G.iheringi(spelling?)?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's an iheringi.

It has not been kicking. This looks scabby with a white rim around the bald areas.
I spelled it right.:)

Hm, it could be, but from what I can tell it looks like kicking. Of course I'm not saying you're wrong because there were threads. about "fungus on abdomens" before. After I get back from my graduation I'll try to find some of those threads for you, unless someone finds them by then.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I agree with Novak, in the picture at least it looks like it's been kicking a lot and the whitish color you might be seeing just happens to be the fluff of the hairs attached.
But like Novak said you see it better then we are seeing it in a picture. Better safe then sorry, if you think something is wrong just move her cage somewhere out of the T room for a while and watch her.