Ab on Facebook....SMH

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Makes me glad I deleted mine 4-5 years ago, join Twitter instead. Several good users with tarantula related material, myself included. fb is, was and always will be a breeding ground for cluelessness

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
:rofl: you guys...

I only ever use Facebook to keep pics available for the rest of the family who live far away really...
Guess I'll be deleting ab group :D
@PanzoN88
I have no idea how to 'Twitter'...i only know there's a lot of ### involved, but that's it...:bucktooth:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
:rofl: you guys...

I only ever use Facebook to keep pics available for the rest of the family who live far away really...
Guess I'll be deleting ab group :D
@PanzoN88
I have no idea how to 'Twitter'...i only know there's a lot of ### involved, but that's it...:bucktooth:
You don't have to use hashtags (pound symbol), you can just post the picture, write whatever you want so long as it doesn't go over 140 characters and hit tweet.

14pokies

Arachnoprince

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I recently learned that expression and it fits perfectly to what i feel about things sometimes.
Brava! We (especially we since we are in our late 30) need to learn everything we can from the new first (supposedly) world new-Internet expression!

Smh! Kim! Juche! :-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
@Leila @Kendricks
I think you need to have a fb account and/or membership of that group....
Wait a minute...that means that everyone who responded in this thread is either already a member there...or didn't watch my link...
@14pokies @louise f @Chris LXXIX @PanzoN88 , you guys are SO busted....:rofl:
Nope, sweety :)

I only fallen in love with "smh combined with your lovely avatar combined with old good Pier of Frisia".

I never had a Facebook account on my life, yet I use the Facebook tricks for stalk my ex/former/whatnot Ladies profiles like not even Richard Ramirez u_u

Leila

Arachnobaron
@Leila @Kendricks
I think you need to have a fb account and/or membership of that group....
Wait a minute...that means that everyone who responded in this thread is either already a member there...or didn't watch my link...
@14pokies @louise f @Chris LXXIX @PanzoN88 , you guys are SO busted....:rofl:
Lol!! Busteddddd!!! :)

Well, I do actually have a fb account; but when I went to the AB page on fb, there was an option to sign up or whatever. I clicked the option, and it brought me here...where I am already logged in...:shifty:
So I gave up. Lol

Bread

Arachnopeon
Nope, sweety :)

I only fallen in love with "smh combined with your lovely avatar combined with old good Pier of Frisia".

I never had a Facebook account on my life, yet I use the Facebook tricks for stalk my ex/former/whatnot Ladies profiles like not even Richard Ramirez u_u
Country differences are funny, 'SMH' in the UK is a group of adults engaging in adult activities :)