Problem AB glitchy today and late yesterday

Malum Argenteum

Arachnoknight
AB is hanging up and timing out. Anyone else experiencing this? Same symptoms with both Safari and Firefox, both using a VPN and going commando.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Only thing I can think of is that it might have something to do with the backups we do. Since it's the beginning of the month, as well as the end of the week, it's possible that those backups were running at the same time and might have caused some slowdowns. Please let us know if it keeps happening.

VaporRyder

Arachnoknight
I experienced this briefly on Chrome last night, couldn’t load/refresh. All good now though.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Some of you guys have computers using hamsters on a wheel to provide electricity :troll:

Malum Argenteum

Arachnoknight
I got one 'server not found' and one 'connection timed out' just now, and it took me three tries to insert this quote (little bars on the right of the screen indicate things are working, then they stop and nothing has happened. I reloaded the page and it worked fine.)

Some of you guys have computers using hamsters on a wheel to provide electricity
Animal abuser. I rub balloons on my head. ;)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got one 'server not found' and one 'connection timed out' just now, and it took me three tries to insert this quote (little bars on the right of the screen indicate things are working, then they stop and nothing has happened. I reloaded the page and it worked fine.)

Not I

Jumbie Spider

Arachnobaron

Sounds like networking issues. Server not found may be a DNS issue, and latency could be causing time outs.

Malum Argenteum

Arachnoknight
I couldn't get AB loaded all day, about ten tries. Turned on a VPN, and all seems normal (the last few days it seemed intermittent with VPN or without). Any idea what's going on here? This is the only website for which this is happening.

FWIW, clearing cookies and cache earlier today did not help at all.

Edit two hours later: works fine with my own IP now.

* shrugs, goes to hang out with spiders *

:)

Last edited: