A versicolor

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Here is one of the tarantulas that I am T-sitting for. She is a gorgeous girl, is she not?

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
second view

this is the girl that I am feeding mealworms by hand to

Last edited:

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

god those are awesome looking t's, thats cool you feed the one by hand?, thanks for the pics!---JEFF

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Beautiful T! Same one as in your avatar, eh?

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
she is absolutely stunning...pics can't capture her colors. She is not mine, I'm just watching over her. I hope that my others grow to be so big, beautiful, and nice!
Her name is Sweet Mama LOL.
I'll post pics shortly of us holding her

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Holley! What an awesome green on that carapace!

I don't think my versis are nearly that bright :mad:

Joy

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
really Joy? that's not good, I hope that my little ones grow up to be that pretty! It's not the camera flash either....she almost glows in the light.
It almost looks fake

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
really Joy? that's not good, I hope that my little ones grow up to be that pretty! It's not the camera flash either....she almost glows in the light.
It almost looks fake
they are stunningly beautiful, especially right after a molt. my adult female suprised me with a threat display and it might have progressed into biting when I tried to seperate her from her babies this spring, it sure is amazing how tough their webbing is too!
Ed

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Oh my she is beautiful, I am always awed by versicolors. I have no adults right now but I am raising two babies. They are both getting ready for another shed and I should be able to sex them from this one as they will be nearly 3". I'm hoping for females, or at least one female, but won't be too sorely dissappointed in a male or two as I now know how easy it is to find a pairing for them and unlike in the past I won't have to watch my male(s) languish and die.

Gail

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
it sure is amazing how tough their webbing is too!
Ed
yeah avics have some strong webbing. ive often pondered having something woven of it.