A. Versicolor enclosure/ventilation questions w/ pics!

Sabotag3

Arachnopeon
I was wondering if you guys could tell me if my versicolor juvie and sling are having proper ventilation, i heard its an issue with these guys

Heres my 1-1.5inch sling

and here is the juvie

thank you!

Rue

Arachnoknight
I'm not sure...new to T's and doing my research...:)

But how do you get the little water dish out of that tall enclosure without disturbing everything?:?

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I'm not sure...new to T's and doing my research...:)

But how do you get the little water dish out of that tall enclosure without disturbing everything?:?
yeah, putting the water dish in a place other than behind the wood is a good idea lol.

I would have put a few more for the sling... and a bigger piece of wood. Give that little guy/girl something to stick onto.

Sabotag3

Arachnopeon
i dont really, i just kinda pour on it, i can slide it out sideways if too much dirt gets in etc

Rue

Arachnoknight
Given that I like ease of access...I'd suggest maybe coming up with a different enclosure than that tall one...you don't want a dirty water dish. It may breed some kind of bacteria that will give you grief down the road. And if it's hard to get to, you're less likely to keep it clean...

Sabotag3

Arachnopeon
i agree, i threw it together quickly because i had to rehouse her from the show, ill fix it up, but what about the ventilation? :D

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Ventilation is okay, but I would add two holes on the lids.