A. versi feeding ?

jmhendric

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all I have a versi I just rehoused that I posted the pics of here on the board. So she seems to be settling in fine with a good start on her new tube web. Well today I put a lobster roach in the top of the web and as normal she hit it instantly and curled it under so great shes feeding. So I go to turn the lights out 5 hours later and on the terrarium floor I noticed the roach sitting on the bottom. I thought I dropped another in I wasn't aware when I fed earlier. So I pinched the roach and figured let's see if versi want's another and bang she hits it the same so I walk off. I pass by 5min later and check and the T released the roach found it on the bottom again but well stunned from the venom. So now I know it was the same roach from earlier:mad: Why would this be happening is she getting ready to molt:?

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It is possible. She might not be super hungry right now, or she might just be playing with her food. When was her last moult and how big is she?

jmhendric

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The T is 3" pics under the my 3 sling post or rehoused versi post. The last molt was 10weeks ago . The roach was around 5/8" little smaller than I normally feed
had some left over after feeding my B dragons and fed them off to the T's.