A. versi coloring?

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How long is the A. versi that cute blue green color as a sling...are they still that color when they reach 2 inches or has it already started to turn color by then?

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
2" its more of a dark blueish color with the adult colors starting to form but not very visable yet. But they arent bright blue anymore

stk5m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
At about 2.5 inches mine started taking on a beautiful red. I can still see the blue in her carapace and legs

BinarySpider

Arachnopeon
About The Same Here

At about 2.5 inches mine started taking on a beautiful red. I can still see the blue in her carapace and legs
Most of mine are under well 2 inches and still the blue color. I have one that is also about 2.5 inches toe to toe. It is showing a very slight sign of a redish hue in the abdomen and the carapace is starting to show the greenish hue. The legs are still blue.

I will be glad when this one sheds into the next size for me. Maybe it will show even more colors by then.

BinarySpider

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well, I just received the A. versi today and she is a cutie...I had ordered the A. geniculata, and got her with it. She is about 2 inches and her abdomen is striped but no bright blue, lol, she has some dark blue and black. Awesome lil guy, though, fast as all heck, tooo....me n my 4 yr. old daughter were worried bout her getting away, but she went right where she was supposed to go, ;)

stk5m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well i am slightly colorblind:wall: :wall: :wall:

BinarySpider

Arachnopeon
Eyes

Well i am slightly colorblind:wall: :wall: :wall:
I think that colorblind thing gets somewhat skewed in each individual. I have difficulties with a few color combinations myself. Plus each of our T's could be in different pre molt or post molt stages or even different lighting seems to make some difference in the color. I have noticed that the redness in the abdomen shows up better in brighter light such as in the G.E. daylight bulbs that run at 6500K. :)

BinarySpider