A. seemanni sling burrowing questions

tupacalypse

Arachnopeon
So i received my sling about 3.5 weeks ago and it ate twice and it has burrowed and sealed off the top for about 3 weeks now. I know that this particular type of T loves to burrow but i am just a bit worried, but i am actually able to see my T through the enclosure (I have quite a big enclosure for the size of my sling, not sure if this is why) i know it is probably nothing but i just want to make sure im not missing anything. Thanks!

zoroastrianpulchripes

Arachnosquire
So i received my sling about 3.5 weeks ago and it ate twice and it has burrowed and sealed off the top for about 3 weeks now. I know that this particular type of T loves to burrow but i am just a bit worried, but i am actually able to see my T through the enclosure (I have quite a big enclosure for the size of my sling, not sure if this is why) i know it is probably nothing but i just want to make sure im not missing anything. Thanks!
If they sealed it, it might be molting. Don´t bother it, it could cause uneccesary stress which may just delay molting longer.

cold blood

Staff member
Terrestrial sling rule #1 and #2.....dont offer an over size enclosure and don't offer enough sub for them to burrow away and disappear.