A. Seemanni Burrow Support

lackdawa

Arachnosquire
My female Seemanni has surprised me with yet another entrance to her burrow, this making it 4. I'm a little worried that the substrate may collapse while she is in there as she keeps removing the substrate from her burrow, the support in the middle is becoming less and less. She used to have sticks and other decor on the surface of her substrate but I removed them some time ago because she never really exited her burrow until now, perhaps this is because there isn't anything on the surface beside the water dish...? The substrate looks damp in that corner because that's where she made her new entrance and happened to roll over her water dish. I've never had problems with her before, she always eats and has a good temperament. And yes, I spelled Seemanni wrong on the label.

If it matters; Confirmed female, 2.5"-3" DLS.

Attachments

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
They know what they are doing they have been building burrows for a long time, nothing for you to do really. Nice mutli burrow entrances! Just be gentle moving the enclsoure I guess if you are worried about it, but I dont thhink intervening is necessary.