A. seemani???

kairo

Arachnopeon
I acquired this gal from the petstore. she was labeled "stripe knee." usually this means A. seemani, right? i just need a second opinion from the picture.

Attachments

Buspirone

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by kairo
I acquired this gal from the petstore. she was labeled "stripe knee." usually this means A. seemani, right? i just need a second opinion from the picture.
Looks like a chilean rose to me

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Looks like a G. rosea to me too:D
A very nice looking one.

Kali

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
a rose is a rose

looks rosie to me too. i have an A. seemanni and her leg striping is a lot more pronounced, and her coloring is a dark chocolate, no rose anything. my boyfriends rosie has leg striping too.

Kristin

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I too just bought a "stripeknee tarantula"! Yours looks like a G. rose. My "stripeknee" is much "browner", more prounounced stripes, almost yellow.

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
I agree also with The G. Rosea mine looks almost exactly like that with some striping on the knees. A. Seemanis have a more pronounced leg striping and are usually either darker then the pic of urs or Lighter. But either way a nice overall T.

Good luck

kairo

Arachnopeon
thank you guys. i was a bit suspicious about what she was. she is totally docile as well. It seems the vote is up for G. rosea.