A. seemani or B. albopilosum

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
well like a few posts up i chose both couldnt choose just one i love the markings of A. seemani but he B i just couldnt say know luckily the dealer was nice and gave both for free...
well! i was going to offer a 3" A. seemani to you for free if you pay shipping lol
I only have it for a breeding project and have since decided not to breed the seemani

Sheazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just got both. My A. seemani is very active and always wandering around. He is currently about 0.66" in size and dug a very slender hole by some corkbark. He also is eating like a champ already, hunting pinheads out from the moss. Very fast, and fun to watch.

The B. albopilosum is about 1.5 and likes to hang out at the front of it's tiny flower pot hide. Very weird though, it likes to be sitting completely still until I get close for a look and then will dart out at me and stop suddenly. It also kicks crickets, which is TOTALLY amusing. I dropped in six smalls yesterday and the first two she kicked out of the hide against the side of the cube. I thought it killed them, but about 30sec. later they started moving and then it ran out and ate them. The albo is also a pig...it had 4 in its fangs at once yesterday.

I would, and just did get both, and I would do it again just for the hell of it.

So just get both!! Every T is amusing in its own way IMO.

Dr Pies

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'd go for B. albopilosa over the seemanni.
But it's personal preference at the end of the day.

Tacoman

Arachnopeon
well thanks alot guys u guys are as always alot of help and about that A. seemani for the shipping well i might just want another but i will pay u something for it lol... cant just not give you somethin.

Well i cant wait till they get here on Monday so excited thanks guys again

praetorian2150

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
why not get both and keep em in large or XL KK next to eachother. dont just get one :razz: