A. Seemani DKS?

Mastermind 50

Arachnosquire
My A. Seemani seemed to be leaking clear liquid near the book lungs. I consulted a few people, and someone said that it might be DKS. I came here to be sure, since my friend said to put it in isolation, because it might infect my other T's. What do I do? (I am still waiting for her new enclosure. the one she is in is small, but temporary bc the larger one that I ordered hasn't arrived yet. Also, I am only prodding her to show you guys how she moves since DKS affects movement.)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HErbcnJqpkJA3PZrhbxFZCRSv76sdvtf/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OjOzKtPUpvxLSPohpb8CtydOe5nDx8Q8/view?usp=sharing

Mastermind 50

Arachnosquire
Potentially. Please send a clear picture of the fluid leak so we can judge.
I also think it would be nice to give this T a full water dish.
I did it after taking the videos. :) Will try to get a better angle, but it's close to midnight for me, so I'll do it first thing in the morning. thanks. :)

Yama777

Arachnosquire
I did it after taking the videos. :) Will try to get a better angle, but it's close to midnight for me, so I'll do it first thing in the morning. thanks. :)
If your T has a significant hemolymph leak, it may not last until tomorrow morning...

Mastermind 50

Arachnosquire
If your T has a significant hemolymph leak, it may not last until tomorrow morning...
I tried recording it in the first vid. there are 1 drop of clear liquid in front of each of her book lungs. when I took the second vid after consulting my first friend, there was no liquid anymore. she is currently in a Tarantula ICU.

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
Get her out of there ASAP. High humidty with little ventilation is a quick recipe for a dead spider. Her movements just look like you're stressing her and she's reacting.

Cmac2111

Arachnomac
Arachnosupporter
Movements look like those of a startled T, nothing more. Remove her from the ICU quick sharp, it will only harm the T, not help it.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
??? sorry what do you mean by this? Im confused.
“DKS” does not exist, it’s an ceaselessly perpetuated false belief that it’s a syndrome or something that just happens, when in reality dyskinesia is most always a symptom, of bad husbandry practices.