A Seemani being a weirdo!

speedykat

Arachnopeon
So my Seemani REALLY enjoys pooping all over the side of her enclosure. Anyone else have a Seemani that enjoys showing off their poo, or is mine just a weirdo? Here's a pic of my pretty girl! 20201030_102633.jpg

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
A few of my tarantulas do this. I don’t own seemani though.

speedykat

Arachnopeon
A lot of mine do lol but Avics are famous for it.
It's funny because I have an Avic who doesn't do it at all! 🤣 my Seemani and Chalcodes on the other hand...

Pic of my Avic, just before she went into her enclosure (pet store buy).
20200816_152150.jpg
A lot of mine do lol but Avics are famous for it.
My A chalcodes poops on the wall as well, nowhere else, just the wall.:shifty:
My Chalcodes does too! Both of my Aphonopelma! Whyyyy do they insist that I see their crap on the walls..

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
My P. regalis has a particular talent for creating abstract poop art on the side of its enclosure. Sometimes it even pokes its butt over the cork bark and aims then squirts poop directly into the water dish on the opposite side.

speedykat

Arachnopeon
My P. regalis has a particular talent for creating abstract poop art on the side of its enclosure. Sometimes it even pokes its butt over the cork bark and aims then squirts poop directly into the water dish on the opposite side.
Now that's talent!

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
It's funny because I have an Avic who doesn't do it at all! 🤣 my Seemani and Chalcodes on the other hand...

Pic of my Avic, just before she went into her enclosure (pet store buy).
View attachment 371753

My Chalcodes does too! Both of my Aphonopelma! Whyyyy do they insist that I see their crap on the walls..
Can you post a pic of your full Avic enclosure? From what I can see there (kritter keeper? moss?) it looks like your setup may not be ideal.

speedykat

Arachnopeon
Can you post a pic of your full Avic enclosure? From what I can see there (kritter keeper? moss?) it looks like your setup may not be ideal.
That was when I first brought her home from the pet store I got her at. They had her in a tiny critter keeper. I'll def post a pic in the morning, but now shes in a tall enclosure I custom rigged from a plastic bin thing. Got her cork bark and plants and such, multiple drilled holes for cross ventilation. Cork bark is secured on tight as well so nothing can fall or injure her.

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
That was when I first brought her home from the pet store I got her at. They had her in a tiny critter keeper. I'll def post a pic in the morning, but now shes in a tall enclosure I custom rigged from a plastic bin thing. Got her cork bark and plants and such, multiple drilled holes for cross ventilation. Cork bark is secured on tight as well so nothing can fall or injure her.
Ok okay! You're setup sounds good.