A question?

U

Unregistered

i am back now guys.
i was wandering would a tarantula eat a frog?
a dumb question i know but i was just curious.

Vayu Son

Old Timer
well

Tarantulas will eat things. sometimes they will not eat things. This is something you will have to find out for yourself.

However, I know a man who fed his Trinidad Chevron a treefrog, and it ceased to eat anything BUT treefrogs. So all things come with their price.

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Also take into consideration that those things (Usually toads, but you're better safe than sorry =p) can have venom glands that they use whenever they're attacked

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
These are British frogs he is talking about, small and not poisonous.

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Yeah Ts of many types will eat frogs when the situation presents itself

D

devildoll

i wonder how their nutritional value is to a tarantula? and if you ever try this... I DEMAND PICTURES!!! lol... i think it would look cool.

T

tdark1

hehehe

It will probably eat a frog, but like someone mentioned earlier, it might just only take frogs after that, and that to me, would be a pain in the butt. Now if you have a good supply of parasite free frogs, then you could go for it, but they seem much more expensive then crickets, and the ocassional pinkie mouse!

Spiderm@n

Arachnopeon
i am on about a wild caught common frog, these have no poison glands or nowt, they can't hurt anything apart from a fly, is it ok to feed a curly or a brazilian black this?