a question please read

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
i have had these bites for about less than a week now i thought they were misquitoe bites but im starting to thank diff reason number one when i get misquitoe bites they go down within half a week and aren't so red and have a yellowey center i have also recently became kinda sick sleepy all the time can anyone tell me if this could be the results of a spider bite and the bites are 1 on top of my right hand the rest are in the middle of my right arm 6 to be exact "sorry to be posting this here i dont really know where to post it since it isn't for sure a spider bite'any info is appreciated -jason

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What reason do you think they are spider related? Some people are more allergic to the hairs, maybe its a breaking out from that and not an actual bite? No, I am not an expert but it is something to consider.
Also, impetigo (spelling?) looks like that. Not sure about the ill part though.
Again, not claiming to have the answers,:? just a couple of suggestions.

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes, agree with Maggie. Do you have any reason to believe they are from your spiders? Have you been bitten or do you usually come out in a rash when you have been handling them? If not, I'd say the best thing to do is go to your doctor and let him have a look at them:)

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
no i know it isn't from my spiders i know that for a fact
they are bites of somekind i was leaning more towards a house spider not a tarantula i dont hold my tarantulas and havent for sometime so i know it isn't from there uriticulating hairs
i was jus wondering where these bumps/bites are comming from and im pretty sure it can only be one of two things misquitoes or a household spider i could be wrong im jus going off what it looks like thanks-jason

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have been bitten by house spiders before and it itches like crazy. It also left small bumps and took a week or better to go away. I wouldnt worry too much unless it gets infected or just persists and doesnt clear up. Use triple AB ointment on it.

dale

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
thanks very much i have medicated calamine lotion i am using we will see in the next couple of days if the bumps clear up-jason

wayneo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
With yellow heads it sounds like it could be infected you should get checked out antibiotics could be in order.

Wayne H

bodc21

Arachnojason
Old Timer
i called the pharamcy about it and since as of right now i dont have medical insurence im going the route of using calamine lotion if in a few days well by this comming monday the problem doesnt start going away i will take the doc advice,thanks much-jason