A Peso Pic to be Proud of

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey all,
Bout time I got some good photos of this spider superstar. Thanks to Tito for helping me out. Flower means macro. Who knew?
Is it just me, or does my spider have a large behind?
Paul

Tito

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Niiiiiiice

Cool pic Paul, and no, I don't think it's just you - that is one phat T!

Geir

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Originally posted by Rookie
Hey all,
Bout time I got some good photos of this spider superstar. Thanks to Tito for helping me out. Flower means macro. Who knew?
Paul
Sooo, that's the infamous Peso. Indeed it does have some weight to it, but looking to be darkening up somewhat. Just wait till it gets huge!

So, when's number 2 for you?

Bill

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks guys. He's been on a pretty regular schedule of a cricket every two days. Peso never turned down, so I just stuck to that..but after seeing this picture, I might cut back. That's a ghetto booty if I've ever seen one.

So, when's number 2 for you?
Bill,
I assume you mean Tarantula number 2? I plan to get a versi from Chris sometime soon. I was originally going to wait until april or may, but I might get the second T sooner. I have to wait til January at least; I can barely afford Christmas gifts right now.
If anyone feels like sending me a freebie versi, that's acceptable :D Otherwise, I'm patient, I can wait a month.
Paul

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer

Bill,
I assume you mean Tarantula number 2?
Heh, yeah, I'm not particularly interested in your bowel movements ;) Versicolor slings are awesome! So much character, and such cool color. I almost don't want mine to grow up ;)

Bill

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
Hey all,
Paul
It looks like it is going to explode!!! Awsome Pic!! looks alot like my curlyhair! i think it has a fatter butt than my juvie avic!!

James

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Hey all,
Paul
My goodness, that IS a rotund little spider! Not that there's anything wrong with that ;) I'm glad to see a picture of the celebrated Peso!

Joy

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Paul,
Its nice to see the Peso boy/girl. Looking good.:)
My little Peso II is walking around with its butt sticking up in the air.. Has Peco done that? My guy just molted last friday..

Ernie

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
holy shamoly!!!
so THAT is Peso!
nice to see his little fat @$$!!!
looks like my slings LOL
=D

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is Peso by chance a B. angustum? I have a B. angustum sling that looks exactly like Peso.

Big DRagonfly

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Big Dragonfly
Is Peso by chance a B. angustum? I have a B. angustum sling that looks exactly like Peso.

Big DRagonfly
No, Peso happens to a a G pulchra.

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Peso's derriere

Hey all,
It's kinda funny because my girlfriend and my best friend have been telling me that Peso is too fat. I've been feeding him every two days or so simply because he/she always accepted the food. After a while I got curious to see how long this pattern would go on for. My two accomplices continued to freak out, and they were worried Peso was gonna burst. I reminded them again and again that a tarantula won't eat if it isn't hungry.
Anyway, now that some of you agree that Peso is a little....hefty, my friends are very satisfied. "A-ha! All of your Tarantula buddies think he's fat too!"
So, for their piece of mind I'm not going to feed Peso again til friday or saturday (last fed monday).
Paul

Tranz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Never saw anything quite like it, except maybe through a telescope - Jupiter perhaps?

looseyfur

Arachnofur
Old Timer
fat peso

there is no harm in heavy feeding ... an you are more the correct that if peso wasnt into eating he would refuse, then remove the prey item. Your girlfriend and your friend should relax and have more confidence in your Tarantula Wrangling Talents ... your spot on with his feeding and I am sure alot of folks here agree . He looks great and I couldnt be happier for you... When I get Rosea slings and they are ready to go I will ship some your way if you want :)

all the best

looseyfur:D

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When I get Rosea slings and they are ready to go I will ship some your way if you want
Why Loosey,
That is quite the generous offer, and I throughly appreciate it, to be honest. However, I have a rule with said girlfriend that there's no more than two Tarantulas at a time. Obviously, I'll try to buckle that a little more (I've already succeeded once). But, since I am quite attached to my girlfriend, I'm going to stick to the agreement for now. Because of that, I have to be very picky with my next, and only T for some time. Therefore, I will graciously decline your offer, with much thanks. I appreciate your kind words, and I think Peso looks alright.
They're mostly just teasing when they poke fun at Peso's behind. They haven't stumped me with a Tarantula question yet, so they know better than to question my judgement.
Paul

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Paul
Paul,
Nice little one! I'm STILL trying to get my father's digi. He's so possessive. Peso's rump looks like the one on my chaco.

Peace,
Gillian

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
But, since I am quite attached to my girlfriend, I'm going to stick to the agreement for now.
I told my gf when we first started dating that it would be in her best interest to never make me choose between her and my spiders lol

Glad to see my spider is in such good hands there Paul... you are making a damn fine daddy.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The last girlfriend I had fell in love with all of my spiders and I ended up getting her a pinktoe spiderling and a mantid to take care of and she is doing a fine job. SHe is actually considering getting a whole bunch of spiders now. She, like all of us, became an addict.