A new section for feeders?

Should we have a feeder section?

• Total voters

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
Feeders just don't get enough love :angelic:. It's would be nice to see different colonys and feeders people are raising. Instead of just the "normal" stuff, maybe some people are raising feeder snails or shrimps but don't have a place to show it off.
And a communal section would also be nice but I think that's too much to ask for :rolleyes:.

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
And having common feeder care sheet stickies would definitely help the newbies :angelic:.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I personally voted for ‘no’ since there are already choices you can make to post about feeders you want to show off across the boards.

74B1DFC4-F623-4603-9810-8320C090A4FF.jpeg

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
I voted yes to this idea. Part of my thinking is that if there was a section like this, maybe proper care for feeders could become more common knowledge. This can be especially helpful for those who are breeding feeders or who are trying to keep them alive for an extended period of time. Also, if problems arise or new information is learned on a feeder, it might be more easily shared in this section.

A bonus is that a thread of popular feeders could be pinned in this section. That way if someone were to ask what type feeders they can feed their T, they could be pointed to that thread.

I tend to think that diet is probably more important then we realize for our Ts, so that's one reason I'm a little excited about this idea.