A new pokie!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I got a new spider today! It's a 2" P. rufilata, and I have pictures. :D This makes the second pokie that I have. I don't plan on handling it any more, I just wanted a good picture.

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

awesome! congrats on the new poec! rufilatas are way cool, get big too:)

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I want one in a bit, when I get more experinced.... Hope you goes well:)

blackacidevil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Coool.....

I can't wait to get my pokies. Like I've mentioned before, I'm waiting for my kids to get older before I get any pokes just to be safe.....plus it makes it more exciting having something to look forward to (as far as T's go) . My favorites are P_Regalis (derrrrr) and P_subfusca......all others are ugly including yours....just kidding....they ALL ROCK!!!!!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
The only young children that are ever around here only visit like once or twice a year. At that point, I am more concerned about the safety of the spiders than the kids. I always hide the ones that I'm concerned about the kids letting loose in the house. The only things roamning around my house on a daily basis are myself and my parents. I pretty much have a whole side of the house to myself since my sister left, so I can get away with having the pokies. I don't plan on having any kids for a while, unless they have 8 legs or no legs in some cases.

Poecilotheria

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Jeez, how did you get it onto your hand? Mine goes crazy after I keep touching its hind legs for about 2 min. Mines only 1/2in. bigger than yours and its body is a blue with red hairs, real nice looking. I got mine from Kelly Swift, where is yours from?

Steve

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh, it is really sweet T :)
Congrates, pategirl :D

As I mentioned in one of my post I have a new spider as well. It is such a great feeling to have one more little sweetie :p