A New Arrival

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This little guy was picked up week before last. When I walk by his cage I have to stop and stare as I'm amazed by the bright yellow.

redrumpslump

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
His eyes are awesome. Man you got some of the nicest and best looking critters. Keep the pics coming.

Matt

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
what is it?
As far as the importer knew it is a normal reticulated python with an exceptional amount of yellow. Some have called it a platty/fire, but since I have no information regarding its parents I can only assume it is an exceptional normal. I have a girl that has similar coloring (also WC) that I'm pairing him with to see what happens.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
wow beautiful yellows i don't think i've quite ever seen one so yellow if retics didn't get so big and werent cage aggressive i'd have one in a second

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow beautiful yellows i don't think i've quite ever seen one so yellow if retics didn't get so big and werent cage aggressive i'd have one in a second

The size is one thing, but I don't think they are any more cage aggressive than our other pythons.

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is VERY nice...

It looks so close to a platty that I would be most surprised if it didnt throw them than if it did.

A female platinum is the next snake I'm going to be getting lol.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is VERY nice...

It looks so close to a platty that I would be most surprised if it didnt throw them than if it did.

A female platinum is the next snake I'm going to be getting lol.
We're hoping to add at least a platty female to our dwarf groups this year. Possibly an anthrax too depending on what hatches in the next two months. For a side project, the retics seem to be growing in number more than any of the other snakes! If he's compatible with those that would be great. Otherwise hopefully he just throws some high yellow babies.

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If hes not... ADD him to a platty line lol make some solid yellow platties lol.

Id love an anthrax but they are just out of my price range right now.

A really crazy granite back and anthrax would be nice.

waiting for some platinum granite back/ anthraxs I'd really like to see those.