A little advice(how to)

baker

Arachnopeon
To my shock on the 21 of March my A. Seemani put together a nice egg sack. Being totally new to T father hood what am i to do. I refered to The Tarantula Keeeper's Guide and found the info to be good but not to specific on much and it has left Me thinking. She is doing fine chilling with the sack, rolling it and seems to be doing her motherly duties very well, so on that note should i leave her in her burrow to do what she is already doing or shall i remove it and do it myself. Any incite on this would be greatly appriciated.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I am thinking someone else on this forum has/had an A seemanni eggsac.
What you might do is search the forum using the words 'eggsac' and 'A seemanni' and see if it comes up. Lots of us have had experience with eggsacs, and you might get a different opinion from all of us!
I personally have no experience with that species, or I'd offer you advice...but I'm sure someone will chime in here soon!

baker

Arachnopeon
i did some surfing in here and came up with a conclusion, but if anyone else has anything to add - giver! i'm all ears

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My egg sac is almost 100% for sure infertile...it looks like a small dried up prune now...I raised the humidity to 70% but i guess that was not sufficent. Perhaps i should of wet the substrate instead of putting wet cloths on top of the cage. So if i had to give advice it would be to keep the substrate damp and humidity high.

Mark