A.Hentzi might not be nice after all...

Avix4me

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
We have held our A.Hentzi like 5 times, and pet it, even my friends have pet it! and she has always just... uh.... SAT THERE! I always thought of them as a nice species.... might be wrong! The other day i was watchin it walk around the tank and a cricket came up behind it, (i guesse it wasn't hungry!) and the cricket was messin with the T's back legs and It Raised up it's back legs and started flicken hairs at the cricket! :eek: So i'm gonna try to kinda stay clear of here from now on! :D

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its okay. You said yourself the cricket came up from behind the T. Which, I'm sure startled it, T's have very bad eyesight. Wouldn't you react suddenly if you were startled? Your T did too. I don't think you need to automatically assume that your T has a bad attitude now.
I, personally, don't handle, but if you do and have with this particular T, just be careful. Pay attention to her body language when you go to pick her up, she will make it clear to you if this is not what she wants, just pay attention to her and you shouldn't have any problems.