A happy dilemma

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So, I told my husband I was buying him a P. rufilata, and he's pretty pleased. But now, there are P. pulcher slings for sale, and I'm just torn. Someone tell me these babies will pop up again soon, that I'm not missing out big time. And I can't afford both, sadly.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It's that delicate balance game, Toni- I buy five, he gets one, no one comments on how large the collection is getting. Heck, think what I can get away with if I get him a snake! And it's Paul Becker. Maybe they're already gone, and I don't have to think about it.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hard call!!! In this hobby you can't predict when the next cb slings would come around... So in this case, if you got the budget, then id go for both....

Peace,

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've shown him pictures of the pulcher, he's doesn't like it as much as the rufilata. And he just built me a beautiful display for all my slings. Fair is fair, I guess. Waiting on the pulcher gives me something to look forward to. Because someone's going to try breeding them soon, right?

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've shown him pictures of the pulcher, he's doesn't like it as much as the rufilata. And he just built me a beautiful display for all my slings. Fair is fair, I guess. Waiting on the pulcher gives me something to look forward to. Because someone's going to try breeding them soon, right?
P pulchers are hard to come by. I have a 4" female that should be ready to mate next yr. But then, will I find a male???

PIG-

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There are several members on here that I think are currently, or will be soon, looking for MM for their girls. So I would think there will be more slings available soon :)

I seriously considered getting a P. Pulcher sling from Paul, but I'm going another route for my next order.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
P pulchers are hard to come by. I have a 4" female that should be ready to mate next yr. But then, will I find a male???

PIG-
I have a female that is ready and waiting... I can't find a male. I have two males that are in line, one is penultimate and the other is I think 2 molts behind.

The boys are hard to find.

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just got two of my P. pulcher's from Paul yesterday, and an S. cal. Anyways I have a P. rufilata, my biggest Pokie even if they are still small. I think the P. pulcher is worth it. I have been looking for some since January.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So I ordered the rufilata. Then my husband came home and said "You know, maybe we should get the pulcher..." Ain't that the way it goes?