A Great BIG T Challenge!!!!!

Mustacherose

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think so. The biggest T in the guinnes book of world records was 11 (12?) inches I think and it was a t. blondi

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Bjorgly said:
I think Invertepet has a 12" or so T.blondi, which is the biggest I've heard of and seen one the forum. Awesome mouse video by the way.

Mark
If its 12" its a world record, I'll guess its more like 10"

maxwellxxv

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
you know i see a thread like this and I dont want to read it.. or see the pics....because it always seems to cost me money...more tanks more spiders...lol.. you guys all suck.lol.......great pics by the way.. I have a t blondi in the works thanx to Botar. and Now...see a few more i just have to get!!!my biibest is my female rosey. she is about 6.5 and very heavy...I have 2 slings that are still small but growing very fast they are (Acanthoscurria brocklehursti) and (Acanthoscurria geniculata)

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
here is my big gun C fasciatum this true killer comes in at about 1/8 maybe 1/4 of an inch lol haha ;P my biggest at the moment is a 5 inch B smithi... :D

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hmm worl record, that would be worth checking into if you believe it could be.

(anyone else notice this thread is 7 months old? LOL)

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
randolph20 said:
more pics of Ron in Scale?
UMMMMMMMMM
Ron would be her husband as in PAMandRON, aslo note when she said "Ron is pretty sure she would go 11.5 inches."

Tony

I imagined people posting successively bigger T's with referenced objects for size, not "Here's MY biggest, an 1/8" Rosie thing" :rolleyes:

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
monantony said:
UMMMMMMMMM
Ron would be her husband as in PAMandRON, aslo note when she said "Ron is pretty sure she would go 11.5 inches."

Tony

I imagined people posting successively bigger T's with referenced objects for size, not "Here's MY biggest, an 1/8" Rosie thing" :rolleyes:
its not a rosea if you read the caption....anyway it was a joke cause this thread is so old i thought it was funny...it was supposed to be funny you know sarcastic funny... ;P ;P