A good price on about a 5.5'' F P. miranda?

Nivek

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey, a local pet shop has a P. miranda, guaranteed female, pushing 5.5-6''. I talked them down to 79.99, but I also spent about 500$ on my Caiman, so I passed at the time. If it's a good deal I may go back and pick her up though, because I am a proud addict.:wall:

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
get her!

Hey, a local pet shop has a P. miranda, guaranteed female, pushing 5.5-6''. I talked them down to 79.99, but I also spent about 500$ on my Caiman, so I passed at the time. If it's a good deal I may go back and pick her up though, because I am a proud addict.:wall:
if you don't... you will want to smack yourself later.... it's probably the best deal on a P miranda female you will ever see. period. LOL unless they become as common as rosehairs or curlyhairs :rolleyes:

ps: just to let you know, if you bought a Miranda female anywhere else, like from a dealer or another AB member, you'll be paying 300$+ EASILY.... ;)

dan

Nivek

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if you don't... you will want to smack yourself later.... it's probably the best deal on a P miranda female you will ever see. period. LOL unless they become as common as rosehairs or curlyhairs :rolleyes:

ps: just to let you know, if you bought a Miranda female anywhere else, like from a dealer or another AB member, you'll be paying 300$+ EASILY.... ;)

dan
I guess I'll be picking her up then!

Nivek

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They also have about a 5'' P. pederseni. Is that also a good deal at 80?

Nivek

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, she cost me 108$ after tax and all, to get her delivered to a closer store. (I don't have a car, haha.) Still a fine deal, apparently, though!{D

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
pet stores

That's a great deal. Don't pass that up. Pet stores are notorious for how things are priced. Lots of times, they get their names mixed up on their wholesale invoices and price things either extremely too high or in this case, too low. Their loss, your gain. I've always made it a habit to check out local pet stores in my state and see what they have gotten screwed up on concerning price and mostly identifications. I once found a Xenesthis immanis sub-adult male labeled as "Curly Hair" for $25 a few years ago. :)

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
That's a great deal. Don't pass that up. Pet stores are notorious for how things are priced. Lots of times, they get their names mixed up on their wholesale invoices and price things either extremely too high or in this case, too low. Their loss, your gain. I've always made it a habit to check out local pet stores in my state and see what they have gotten screwed up on concerning price and mostly identifications. I once found a Xenesthis immanis sub-adult male labeled as "Curly Hair" for $25 a few years ago. :)
Wow, must of made your day :eek:
*runs off to LPS's*

The Emperor

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Believe it or not, Here the price I payed for the following inverts:

Haplopelma lividum: $15.00

Heterometrus longimanus: $5.00

Gramastola rosea: $5.00

I can get a P. Miranda for $40.00. No joke.

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would probably give somebody the price you paid to find the loose P. miranda that is running around my house somewhere..........................................................................

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, must of made your day :eek:
*runs off to LPS's*
This will probably be removed by a mod, but hopefully some people will see it first. Also, I'm not picking on you Nich, it is just a convenient example. It is MUST'VE not MUST OF, as in short for MUST HAVE. It's called a CONTRACTION.....English 101. I don't think I have ever seen anybody get it right on the internet, so again Nich, it's not you, and it's probably the only way a lot of people have seen it written. Anyway, I apologize for this completely off-topic rant:wall: :wall: :wall:

Oh, by the way, very nice deal on a very nice T! I can't wait to see pics:).

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This will probably be removed by a mod, but hopefully some people will see it first. Also, I'm not picking on you Nich, it is just a convenient example. It is MUST'VE not MUST OF, as in short for MUST HAVE. It's called a CONTRACTION.....English 101. I don't think I have ever seen anybody get it right on the internet, so again Nich, it's not you, and it's probably the only way a lot of people have seen it written. Anyway, I apologize for this completely off-topic rant:wall: :wall: :wall:

Oh, by the way, very nice deal on a very nice T! I can't wait to see pics:).
when did class start?:?

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
when did class start?:?
lol, I apologize. It's just one of those things that drives me crazy. Everybody writes must've, could've, would've, should've, etc. with the, "of" instead, which doesn't even make sense if you think about it. I think it's because nobody actually reads books anymore, so they only have experience with the spoken language and can't translate it into the written language. Anyway, I just took some deep breaths, and I think I'll be O.K.....lol