A Geniculata Pre-molt maybe?

Raven 13

Arachnopeon
It's been 24 days since my tiny A Geniculata molted, and going on 8 days since it last fed. I've tried feeding it a couple times, but it says no each time. Could it possibly be preparing to molt again? I know they're supposed to be fast growers, I just didn't think it would molt again inside a month.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Still tiny. Right around 1/2" at the moment.
Right, at such size, I wouldn´t be too surprised if it´s about to moult again. Make sure it has access to water and if you do attempt to feed it, you might want to stick with pre-killed prey for now.

Raven 13

Arachnopeon
Right, at such size, I wouldn´t be too surprised if it´s about to moult again. Make sure it has access to water and if you do attempt to feed it, you might want to stick with pre-killed prey for now.
I made sure to fill up it's bottle cap yesterday, just in case. It's been very sluggish for the past few days, so I'm guessing pre-molt, as it's always been a pretty active sling for me. As for pre-killing it's food, it hasn't taken any live food yet in my care. It seems to only want pre-killed crickets at this point.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I made sure to fill up it's bottle cap yesterday, just in case. It's been very sluggish for the past few days, so I'm guessing plt, as it's always been a pretty active sling for me. As for pre-killing it's food, it hasn't taken any live food yet in my care. It seems to only want pre-killed crickets at this point.
Mine are the same,except for the two biggest slings (out of ten). They tackle prey already, but the other eight run from moving feeders. They are between 2 and 4 FH. I just leave prekilled for the tiny ones.
Being in premolt again is a strong possibility. :)

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Slings typically molt more frequently, especially if you're feeding a lot. In the wild, the goal is to get out of that vulnerable sling stage as quick as possible to avoid being licked up by a predator.

Raven 13

Arachnopeon
I'm not an expert by any means, but I think I got my confirmation today. It's usually a great eater, but since it's been over a week now, I went ahead dropped in a pre-killed cricket. A geniculata wandered by it, the cricket twitched, and she went into an instant threat posture. Which is adorable at such a small size. So I guess now it's just a waiting game.