A. geniculata husbandry

Benson1990

Arachnoknight
I was thinking of purchasing one of these for my next T, so just looking to get some feedback on husbandry., it wont be until the winter is over so planning ahead.

Im going for a female, size is 6.5cm, at this size I was going to keep her in a medium exo terra faunarium, when she reaches the appropriate size I was going to house her to an exo terra large flat faunarium as her permanent enclosure, I know these do get quite large so do you think that enclosure would be suitable for an adult?

Temperature will be room temp, I was going to overflow the water dish keeping a corner of the enclosure moist, add a little moss and a hide for decor...and that's it? if I left anything out feel free to add!

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
That's pretty similar to what I house my adult female in (I use a 48x33x20cm hobby life tub).

I keep about 1/4 - 1/3 of the sub moist and she's good with that, any less and she straddles the water dish, any more and she climbs constantly.

TJ Frost

Arachnopeon
Good luck finding any exact size I called over 30 shops and even shops 4 hours away no body has any. So when there dry all you get if your lucky is a sling down the road.

Benson1990

Arachnoknight
Good luck finding any exact size I called over 30 shops and even shops 4 hours away no body has any. So when there dry all you get if your lucky is a sling down the road.
Im based in Europe and was looking at a reputable website that has them that size and female.