A few pictures of a few of the crew!

ember

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is not everyone... just some that I had on the camera today.

Here is our turt/tort table and mini gecko setup. The geckos are all "on watch". I got them recently, and all are under weight and need to not go into hiding in a large habitat (I need to watch food consumption, waste production, etc).

Here are the leopards...

More of the turdy habitat!

Here is our ornate box turtle, Morla...

I have so many turt/tort photos... I will have to go find them, I guess...

Here is our coffee table. It is insulated, has tile bottom with floor heat on a thermostat, and has a humidity gage that auto starts a ventilation fan. The glass is hard-core tempered glass. We usually keep a thick cloth over the table, though our BCI is hardly shy and is very social as far as boas go. His name is Indra. A friend of mine has his sister... they were both kept in an unheated feeding bucket in a barn before my friend took them in. They are healthy, social, and happy snakes... just lucky I guess. Anyway, we like our coffee table!

This is Inubus, our emp scorp. We are rather attached to him and he is very spoiled!

Here is Sanji's new cage. He loves it. It has a working waterfall (that he has a love affair with... he is always in that waterfall). He has really been rockin! He eats like mad now, is active, and is starting the thrive...

THIS is the look I get when I feed him. My dawg is addicted to collard greens
:?

About a month ago I moved Noah (our old corn snakie) into the kitchen (so he would not be bothered with the air conditioner in the other part of the house)... He loves it because of the amount of action in the kitchen! He is always coming out and tung-flicking - checking it all out!

He is feeling a bit blue today, though (just starting a shed)

Here is Nami... in with her are our KSBs for the day (while I do some cleaning and re-arranging). In place of Nami's raised basking area is the KSB temp tank. Neither seem to care.

Here is Kaa (BP)'s inerior design! We have it almost perfect. He has a soaking dish and a waterfall (helps keep humidity up), plenty of hides and climbs, and is happy.

Here is our gecko habitat (where we keep goldens and tokays - 4 of each). I pulled out the camera and they all went into hiding. I usually do photos while tank maint... which, of course, they hate.

Here is Lindi's cage (Lindi is a BABY male jungle carpet python). He is hiding inside of the climbing structure. It is hollow and is a cool hide.

A few of Falcore basking...

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, a sweet array of different pets. Awesome. I love the bearded dragons colors.

Okitasoshi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Beautiful animals, did you name some of them from the anime One Piece?

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice setups, and I hate to break in like this, but you seriously need to get that Ornate Box Turtles beak trimmed. A vet should and will need to do that.

ember

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have the vet appointment already, actually. I am not the one responsible for his current condition, only his rehabilitation. The beak is the last thing to get mended (he had a head injury, had to wait til it healed... now he just has a goofy dent). I cut up his food extra small, feed on slate, and monitor his cric/worm consumption. A friend of mine suggested we dremmel it down at home, but I want to go the vet route... it is worth it.

Yep, we are anime fans in this home :) "Zoro" the beardie went to a good friend of mine that is a vet tech, to live with her family (including 7 year old boy that homeschools in our group).

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have the vet appointment already, actually. I am not the one responsible for his current condition, only his rehabilitation. The beak is the last thing to get mended (he had a head injury, had to wait til it healed... now he just has a goofy dent). I cut up his food extra small, feed on slate, and monitor his cric/worm consumption. A friend of mine suggested we dremmel it down at home, but I want to go the vet route... it is worth it.

Yep, we are anime fans in this home :) "Zoro" the beardie went to a good friend of mine that is a vet tech, to live with her family (including 7 year old boy that homeschools in our group).
Yea, def. go the vet route. It's pretty long and will get messy if you cut too deep. I have seen a lot of turtles like that and it amazes me that people think nothing is wrong with it. Post some pics of the little guy after his dental work :D.

ember

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anyone that watches a turtle like him try to eat really should not be able to deny that there is a problem with it :(

KaineSoulblade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Falcore is a nice looking iggy. I used to have one back in the high school days.... Makes me miss him. His name was Goliath and he was 5 foot 10 inches. He was litter box trained and had an attitude to boot. I used to unleash him on the family cat. He would puff up, chase her into a corner and proceed to lash her with his meaty tail. Good times, good times.....

He's probably still alive, he was given away by my mother after I was in the army for a couple years, unable to take him off her hands.