a few pics

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi all, bare with me. I am going to try and post a few pics of our animals at the shop, first is a graceful chamelon

Attachments

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here is one of the collard lizards. We have 2 juvies and one adult. They have so much personality, they are really my favorites out of all of them. Pam

Attachments

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Here is the last one, a tokay gecko. I was absolutely amazed when I heard them bark for the first time. I also got tagged by one of them the very first night, but I don't believe it bit me as hard as it could've. I hope you enjoy the pics, :) Pam

Attachments

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
By the way, I want to thank my sister petitegreeneyes for taking the pictures for me. I still need to get a good camera. Thanks sis, Pam

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pam, are the collared lizards CB or WC? I bought some from a Dr. that breeds them in the San Diego area, the males are outstandingly colorful, and they are very personable although skittish lizards.
Ed

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: Great shots there Pam, hows your shop doing?? drop me a line sometime.. Nice lookin chamelon ya got there!! ;)

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by atavuss
Pam, are the collared lizards CB or WC? I bought some from a Dr. that breeds them in the San Diego area, the males are outstandingly colorful, and they are very personable although skittish lizards.
Ed
Ed, I would have to say they were probably WC. At least they were not listed as CB. We also had 2 adults. One of those females laid eggs, and they looked all cracked and smashed. I believe she must have developed an infection, because she died several days later. They definetly ham it up when customers get by their cage. Do you still have your collareds? Take care, Pam

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bearacuda42
:cool: Great shots there Pam, hows your shop doing?? drop me a line sometime.. Nice lookin chamelon ya got there!! ;)
HI tracy,
How are u doing? The shop is doing ok. We opened in May at one location, then we had to move to another one. The second one is a much better location. Since we had to keep our day jobs, we are only opened in the evenings and all day saturday. Considering that we are doing ok. Yeah, I really like the Chamelon's also. They are so cool to watch. I will write you soon, take care, Pam