A Few Critter Pics..

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: Ok just a few pics of a few of our critters... Enjoy... First up Delilah, big mama... Hey quit lookin at that cat shes not lunch...LOL!!!

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:D Little miss piggy my fat girl China Doll african fattail gex... aint she cute..=D

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: And a crazy blue jay orphan we took in.... those are berries that are on the rail that looks like blood...

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
;P and one more of Chip.. crazy bird.. LOL!! Mom i told you i dont like that mushy stuff on a spoon.. his fav, after three spoonfuls hes done... LOL!!!

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: And even though there not lizards or snakes or birds there still part of the family, our big girls the millies...=D

Attachments

Valael

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Awesome pictures.

Is that cage behind the two guys your boa's permanent home?

Just wondering what I can expect to have to make once mine gets bigger, heh.

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: Thanks petitegreeneyes, Mr Muffin is a real sweety.... Valael, that cage is bigger than it looks its 6X4X3 ft. an no its not her permenet home shes getting a wall size cage built soon... Shes still doing alot of growing and needs more room.. Most my boas that get bigger go to larger cages as they grow... Delilahs old cage will go to the next rescue boa i have in hes over 4ft.. My Diamond X Jungle python is getting a larger cage as well hes growing very fast..