A.ezendami Question

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My A.ezendami is in her burrow a lot but is out walking around a lot too. I'm not starving her as you can see. :D Is this common? I'm not complaining, I just didn't expect to see her this much as I heard they were pet holes.

Not a bad photo for low light no flash on the new camera phone.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I've got a group of adult females, and have hatched out about a dozen sacs, they're out regularly. Certainly not pet holes.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Good to know. I had heard a few people over the web comment that their's didn't come out much. Thanks for the info.

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
I have several females and I see them out almost daily. One of them sits at the entrance to her hide all the time, more out than in. I really enjoy this species. Good viewing, beautiful, and mine are rather mellow with only the occasional bust of speed. Never one threat pose from any of them. But that's just my experience with mine.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Good to know. I had heard a few people over the web comment that their's didn't come out much. Thanks for the info.
Even my I. mira comes out as well. Recently it was out for a full week, 24/7. Then it went back underground and excavated more heh.

Vezon

Arachnopeon
Mine dug day 1, and all I ever see is feet if I can see anything at all. She's about 2" give or take.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Mine dug day 1, and all I ever see is feet if I can see anything at all. She's about 2" give or take.
I heard that for some others as well. That's why I thought it was odd she was out so much. Glad to know mine is not the only one.

cold blood

Staff member
I heard that for some others as well. That's why I thought it was odd she was out so much. Glad to know mine is not the only one.
They hide for a while, then inexplicably spend weeks roaming around IME. Sometimes I see them a lot, other times they disappear. I love seeing them, they have one of the best looking carapaces I've seen IMO.