A couple of new ones...

Baphomet

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
...and the collection continues to grow. I just picked up a Brachypelma albopilosum and a Ceratogyrus cornuatus to add to the collection for a total of 15. :)

It may not be huge compaired to many others' collections here, but it is a nice "rounded" collection for now.

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congrats I'm getting 3 new H.schmidti slings today:D :D :D Cant wait

Slide

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LOL! I've only got three T's TOTAL! :)

Space, time, money, and the significant other are all currently limiting factors. :(

I envy the lot of you! :p

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by Baphomet
...and the collection continues to grow. I just picked up a Brachypelma albopilosum and a Ceratogyrus cornuatus to add to the collection for a total of 15. :)

It may not be huge compaired to many others' collections here, but it is a nice "rounded" collection for now.
I have a Brachypelma albopilosum (Try saying that one ten times fast!) and she's one of my favorite T's along with Luci, my Haplopelma lividum and Gypsy, my Eupalastrus campestratus. And my Grammostola pulchra sling is starting to show some personality so I think he/she will fast be added to my list. It doesn't have a name yet. I think I'll wait until it gets to be 2 - 3 inches before I determine what to name it.

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I always hated B albopilosum until I bought one becuase it was cheap.
I power-feed him, but never let him get dangerously fat. HE eats anything and everything.
He's trebled in size over the last 2 months - the others in the shop from the same clutch are still the size mine was when I got him......
Great spiders :)