A couple of "firsts"

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are a couple of "firsts"

Jungle Carpets first F/T meal since he arrived here:

Gray Banded Kingsnakes first meal since hatching:

First and last time I try to feed a dozen retics at once:

First time this snake had a camera shoved up to its face while it was trying to eat.

Ookamii

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wow ive never seen any one pull out there retics to feed, let alone that many of them!

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i like the first time this snake had a camera shoved up to its face while it was trying to eat.

moose

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Are those just normals/tigers? or is there anything else in there?

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Are those just normals/tigers? or is there anything else in there?
Just?

Nope their mother is a clark strain albino the father as it turns out (didn't know this when we paired them) is a Sharp strain albino. So they are double het for two types of albinos. The polymorphic clark strain and the Sharp strain....which is separate from the Baldogo/Kahl strain of amels.

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well some of them look really golden/orange was wondering if there was alittle sunfire or something thrown in there.

Dont take the just part too seriously. =P Normals are probably my favorite out of all the retics.

Jmugleston

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well some of them look really golden/orange was wondering if there was alittle sunfire or something thrown in there.

Dont take the just part too seriously. =P Normals are probably my favorite out of all the retics.
I'm just giving you crap. I'm quite fond of the normal albinos as well. We have some purples and hopefully a few surprises to add in the upcoming seasons but my white phase and tiger white phase will always have a spot here.

Dyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I havent seen any amels like the original one that lost almost all of her yellow.

I have a male "purple" he was sold as a purple but I suspect he might be more of a darker lavender. He doesnt seem as dark as some purples I see but hes not quite as light as some lavenders. So I'm looking for a really nice dark female.

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Great pictures! I actually did let out an audible chuckle on the last one {D

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Any first that involves a hatchling Gray-Banded King eating something that is NOT a lizard is a great first!

I got a real kick out of the Retic brunch-on-the-floor, too, lol.

pitbulllady

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am so highly entertained by the picture of them all on the floor... that is FANTASTIC!!