User GabGab's Tarantula Pictures

Magicis3

Arachnosquire
Jeezz looks like he put alot of size during that molt. Nice. Expect some amazing take downs ;)

GabGab

Arachnoknight
When was his last molt?
I don't know, when I got him he was the size in the first pic :)

Jeezz looks like he put alot of size during that molt. Nice. Expect some amazing take downs ;)
Right! I thought he'd be a bit smaller. But I thought he was going to take about a mo th but nope 2 weeks did the trick 😎

Last edited by a moderator:

GabGab

Arachnoknight
Impressive little guy/girl! 🙂
I'm trying to find the molt so I can sex it but he/she doesn't want to come out 😂

My T.Albo just molted tooo! What a good day so far!
I had to grab the photo from my insta

Also, I can't find my Chalcodes molt??? It's not even in his hide either? I'm taking a wild guess he/she buried it.. I wanted to determine if it was a he or she but now I can't :(

Attachments

fried rice

Arachnoknight
Also, I can't find my Chalcodes molt??? It's not even in his hide either? I'm taking a wild guess he/she buried it.. I wanted to determine if it was a he or she but now I can't :(
You will find it eventually, my dolichothele diamantinensis sling pushed her molt out of her burrow.

GabGab

Arachnoknight
You will find it eventually, my dolichothele diamantinensis sling pushed her molt out of her burrow.
I know :( I just wanted to see if it was a guy or a girl but it's probably crispy at this point

I just realized my T doesn't have a 4th leg on the left side.. :embarrassed:

Sorry for posting the pic twice but I was looking at it and noticed the leg wasn't there.. 🤔

Attachments

GabGab

Arachnoknight
I know I know the worm are big for my sling but my Dubia's will be here in a couple of days for my slings to feast on. But he found a little hole in the cork bark I got for him and now made it it's home.

also, I crushed the wrong side and crushed the butt of the worm but I tried to take it out (to crush the head side)but the T was gripping it for dear life. He/she bit the head of the worm so I'm sure he'll be fine.

Attachments

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
Oh boy.. I really hope the cork doesn't fall :(

Look how cute my Versi sling looks drinking some water ❤🥺
Cork is super lightweight...especially being all buried....very little chance it falls super hard right when your sling is in the totally wrong spot and is unable to wiggle through.

I wouldn't worry :)