Advertisement I saw one of my S. mutilans in a communal setup was out from the hide and moving around strangely. When I looked closely the part near its head was stiff and it didn't react well when touched. After doing some search I realized there's nothing much I can do so I just sprayed some water to it and expected the worst. Few days later I found it hiding under a cork bark, and to my surprise it looked better! The next day I saw its upper part fully recovered and its movement came back to normal. My assumption is that it was bitten by a co-centipede around the head and the venom temporally caused paralysis, but its enzymes repelled the venom in a few days. I'm just glad it recovered, which I thought was not possible, and amazed by the sort of immune system centipedes have.