A calm P. murinus? Is that even possible?

Treklock

Arachnopeon
I've had my P. murinus for a couple of months now... and it's been chilling in it's hide all the time. It'll sometimes come out at night (though I never caught it) and it'll eat crickets when I drop them near the hide entrance, but whenever I open the terrarium to fill water, remove stuff or move stuff around... never even seen it flinch. I was expecting this thing to give me heart attacks, but so far it's probably been the calmest of my Ts (and they all have hides).

So... for the sake of discussion: anyone else has a calm P. murinus, or did I just get lucky?

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
No, your not the only one.

My OBT prefers to retreat to it's hide, than throw threat postures.

supsativa

Arachnopeon
as long as mine is chillin in her burrow, she is fine.. catch her out of it. thats a dif story. lol if you wanna test her/him just give a good little blowin on her. if she is like mine she will def show a "back the F up pose" and give you a good looke at those fangs!!!!

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've had mine for a few months now, and I would say she is pretty calm.
When I do cage maintenance she just stays in her hide, but the odd time she will turn around, stick her legs out, and face me, so I don't get too cocky.
I have never seen her a full speed yet, but I will be ready just in case.

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
All i can say is mine was fairly calm at first. Once he webbed up and got use to things he became a different spider. One day i can open the lid and he just sits there, The next i touch his cage and he's doing laps and going insane.