A bunch of IDs

Redrager

Arachnopeon
I figure its time to get some true ID's on my 'spiders that have turned up inside the house' corner of the collection.

Picture 46.jpg
Picture 47.jpg
Picture 49.jpg
Picture 50.jpg

I'm mostly worried about the very thin spider. I have 2 of them, formerly 3, all found very very thin, and they are refusing to eat anything.

Silberrücken

Arachnoangel
2nd pic is a MM Tegenaria.

3rd pic is a MF Steatoda.

Other than this, I can't help you more. :-(

Nebulosa

Arachnopeon
The 4th/last pic looks like the woodlouse spider, otherwise known as the sowbug killer (Drysdera crocata).

Tenodera

Arachnobaron
The 4th/last pic looks like the woodlouse spider, otherwise known as the sowbug killer (Drysdera crocata).
It could be, but we could say for sure with a shot of the chelicerae.

Try giving the thin ones water first, sometimes they need that before they can eat.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The thin one is a mature male, he probably wont eat. He wont last much longer.

Ciphor

Arachnoprince
I guess I'll ask it. Where you from? Knowing your location helps in IDing spiders a great deal as many spiders do not live all over the country.

For instance. People are saying the 2nd picture is Tegenaria gigantea, a spider only found in the NW. Another person thinks the 4th picture is Trachelas tranquillus a spider only found on the eastern side of the US.

Obviously if you found all these spiders in your home, one of those 2 ID's is wrong.

Without knowing your location, I'd guess in order

1st pic, looks like a Callobius sp.
2nd pic, no way of knowing. No carapace or eyes are visible.
3rd pic, looks like a couple Steatoda sp. with location I could rule some species out. Likely S. grossa however.
4th pic is not a Dysderid, you can see the anterior carapace is slanted up, Dysderids slant downward. Looks like Corinnidae, I would take the same guess as Loxoscelesfear, Trachelas tranquillus based on the noticeably darker and thicker anterior legs along with other physical traits.

Redrager

Arachnopeon
Ah, Thanks guys!

Sorry, location is Southern California.

Also the last one does appear to be Trachelas tranquillus. One just laid an egg sack which is identical to the eggs I'm seeing in pictures.