A big oooof

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
The only way place I saw them for sale was <edit> and I don’t purchase off of AB because I’m not comfortable with it and they were $55 a piece and $40-60 shipping so I thought I did pretty well.
Lmao you're not comfortable with it. Maybe its because you're 15 and don't have a credit card or PayPal. There are people on AB that are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more credible than whatever pet shop you purchased from. Literally hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews. What pet shop has that concerning spiders? Lol!!

How can you be in the spider hobby and not trust some of the biggest and best importers and breeders In the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

GabGab

Arachnoknight
The only way place I saw them for sale was <edit> and I don’t purchase off of AB because I’m not comfortable with it and they were $55 a piece and $40-60 shipping so I thought I did pretty well.
I don't either
You also don’t have to wait for them or risk them during in shipping so pretty good price if I do say so myself.
That's true, if local pick up was a thing everywhere it would better. I get impatient waiting for T's. But like I said in my opinion it wasn't worth it. But I hope you have fun with the little guys! :) take pics along the way.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
Lmao you're not comfortable with it. Maybe its because you're 15 and don't have a credit card or PayPal. There are people on AB that are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more credible than whatever pet shop you purchased from. Literally hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews. What pet shop has thst concerning spiders? Lol!!
also I’m 14 btw
<edit> store front near where i live. Lol trust them quite a bit

GabGab

Arachnoknight
Lmao you're not comfortable with it. Maybe its because you're 15 and don't have a credit card or PayPal. There are people on AB that are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more credible than whatever pet shop you purchased from. Literally hundreds and hundreds of positive reviews. What pet shop has thst concerning spiders? Lol!!
I tried to look for the right forms to buy (NW) but I get confused on how to buy on this site.

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
I tried to look for the right forms to buy (NW) but I get confused on how to buy on this site.
I think you have to message the person through a conversation and ask them and such through that way I believe I don’t know if I’m right tho

GabGab

Arachnoknight
I think you have to message the person through a conversation and ask them and such through that way I believe I don’t know if I’m right tho
I'll probably end up buying my first OW on here because I know they'll have the one I want :)

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
I'll probably end up buying my first OW on here because I know they'll have the one I want :)
My first ow was a P Metallica and I had him for about 3 days before I decided he belonged back at the pet store anyways I’m happier with my 2 little blue bundles of speed. I think I want to get some kind of baboon as a second OW but idk I have to get straight A’s in all of the hardest classes you can take in 9th grade algebra 2 all honors classes French 2 and more but I’ll try my best.

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
They have their email or phone #....you email or call them...tell them what you want....ask any questions you want....pay....at your door perfectly packaged by morning.

Some of the legends are on this site...including probably America's most prominent importer Tom Patterson...without him this hobby would be decades back.

They will help you with any questions and provide much healthier + diverse specimens then any pet shop can.

My first ow was a P Metallica and I had him for about 3 days before I decided he belonged back at the pet store anyways I’m happier with my 2 little blue bundles of speed. I think I want to get some kind of baboon as a second OW but idk I have to get straight A’s in all of the hardest classes you can take in 9th grade algebra 2 all honors classes French 2 and more but I’ll try my best.
Lol if you returned your first OW in 3 days....a baboon would still count as your first OW 😅

Its not a contest lol

Last edited:

GabGab

Arachnoknight
Stay in school, I ditched half my sophomore year and almost failed lol. But goodluck to your little guys :)

RadicalSquire7

Arachnosquire
Lol if you returned your first OW in 3 days....a baboon would still count as your first OW 😅
Yeah the P Metallica would run to where ever the container was opened and threat pose it also didn’t hide much so i decided to take him back and get something not quite as scary

Stay in school, I ditched half my sophomore year and almost failed lol. But goodluck to your little guys :)
Rip that’s not good lol but hope you did well senior year

GabGab

Arachnoknight
They have their email or phone #....you email or call them...tell them what you want....ask any questions you want....pay....at your door perfectly packaged by morning.

Some of the legends are on this site...including probably America's most prominent importer Tom Patterson...without him this hobby would be decades back.

They will help you with any questions and provide much healthier specimens then any pet shop can.
I honestly thought you had to post what you wanted and they message you. I'm dumb as heck lol. But thank you! Will do so next time :D

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
I honestly thought you had to post what you wanted and they message you. I'm dumb as heck lol. But thank you! Will do so next time :D
Lol. You can post what you want but they post what they have too. They have "menus"...some small some crazy long and a way to reach them!

wesker12

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tom is honestly a legend, I just picked up some gorgeous things from him, got here all the way from NY to LA in under 24 hours and I was very happy :) this site is definitely the best way to purchase, the way it works is people post what they have to sell or trade on the for sale forum and you message them about what you want. I recently got 5 versi slings for $145 including shipping and 5 day LAG from a local breeder (Moreno valley, CA). Also just got 3 pulchra slings from San Diego shipped with LAG for $150. It's also really fun to trade stuff with people and make friends and send little surprises back and forth and stuff. A couple years back, I had a blast just trading from the people around and got away with some awesome stuff!

California is huge enough that there are so many local hobbyists so shipping is always fast! When you see a user, check out their user reviews, all listed on site, if many different people had a positive experience, you know your in good hands. Easiest way to pay is PayPal and you have purchase protection esp if you utilize PayPal with credit card.