A bad week getting worse !

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well I'm officially pi$$ed off.! :(
Last week my Pokie ornata sling went for a holiday, still no trace.. :confused:
2 days ago I discovered my C.crawshayi sling had kicked the bucket/deli pot.. :confused:
Gutted because he was a very ballsy little chap, I had hoped we would have many more years than we did.
Today I have the feeling that my sub-adult/adult T.blondi is not feeling very well.
As I mentioned in my photo thread earlier, I changed the substrate for all of my T's and Scorps a few days ago. I know this can stress them out, but the big fella seems more unsettled than my other hairy mates. He has wedged himself into the corner of the tank and has not shifted for nearly 48 hours.
I will be very unsettled if the poor dude does not get himself together soon.
On a brighter note I have a sub-adult [ 12 cm] C.crawshayi coming on Friday.
A very bad week as I said, hope it gets better.

:?

:unsure:

Last edited:

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Man, sounds like a terrible week, hope you find that ornata s'ling!

Man, buy yourself a drink to unwind to or another T. I'm serious.

EDIT: C. crawshayi to the rescue. Yea!

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
that is bad luck lets hope it gets better for you and the ( t ) what substrate did you use ? i have not had one escape but a baby leo did i found it in the same room 3 days later very happy and hungry lol -- phil;) :)

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cheers guys !
Megalon I will have a few jars tomorrow night !
Phil - I use Peat/verm mix for all of my T's. Still looking for my Pokie....:confused:
My Irminia seems to have moulted in the last few days, unnoticed by me due to all the other drama.Looks much bigger and beautiful.
It kind of reminded me of why i love this hobby so much !
I will take a few pics when it is out and about, also of when the KB badboy arrives.

Cheers !
:D

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
yes that would be good to see some pics of them :clap: :) :worship: and i just got a adult female b- albopilosa {D :D :clap: :worship: to day just got get her in her new tank :rolleyes: ;) you just got to love them {D {D :D -- phil

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about your c. crawshayi, and that your pokie hasn't turned up yet. Glad to hear you have a new crawshayi on the way. Hope the blondi hangs in there, too. I'd love to see pics of the p. irminia.

It definitely sounds like you owe yourself a pint or two this weekend.