A. avic impacted, or?

Jake94

Arachnopeon
Here's an album with a closeup of some weird white stuff on its spinnerets, and the enclosure:
http://imgur.com/a/hUKtk

It has been acting lethargic but still eating once every two weeks or so, but not making any new webs. She's on coco fiber that's kept dry with a water dish.

Jake94

Arachnopeon
Yeah I thought so too. It's been there for a few days now though, is that normal?

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
I mean if it's caked on there you could try rubbing with a wet cotton swab, but I wouldn't bother him. It'll definitely come off with the next molt.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I had Euathlus blue with the same thing. It got a lot messier than that as she never groomed it off. I had to take Q tip and remove by gently soaking and gentle rub a few times a week.

Jake94

Arachnopeon
I had Euathlus blue with the same thing. It got a lot messier than that as she never groomed it off. I had to take Q tip and remove by gently soaking and gentle rub a few times a week.
Thanks. I'll consider this if it doesn't get better or if it gets worse over the next few weeks.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Mine looked similar to that prior to moulting although this was after he took a very large dump all over the fake plant in his enclosure lol

Jake94

Arachnopeon
Mine looked similar to that prior to moulting although this was after he took a very large dump all over the fake plant in his enclosure lol
Haha! When I first got her I wasn't aware of the poop lasers. I found out pretty quick though when I got sprayed.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
It wouldn't be a proper Avic enclosure if he didn't try to turn at least part of it into a Jackson Pollock painting... I've yet to have that happen although I have 2 A. versicolors and a P. irminia as well as my A. avic so I can probably expect to get the poop cannon treatment eventually lol.