A. Avic Enclosure Help

T gurus!!!! Here I am again!!! So today, I was cleaning out my A. Avic terrarium to put a larger cork bark in and I dropped it. Despite it being acrylic, it’s unsalvageable, and now I have to get a new one. I currently have my Avic in an old reptile terrarium my husband had, since it’s what we had on hand, but it’s... not for a T, it’s waaaayyyyy to big and I hate the ventilation, it just doesn’t work for me, or my Avic. What brand terrariums do you recommend??? I can post a pic of what she’s in now if you’re interested but I’m hoping to have her in it for as short a time as possible. She’s a juvenile, so not yet fully grown. I don’t particularly care for the mesh vent holes in terrariums, and was hoping someone could point me in the direction of a good quality enclosure that isn’t outrageously priced and that you’ve had good luck with in terms of arboreal happiness. I’m not very handy, at all, so my plan is to just buy her a new one rather then make her one myself. Thanks guys for any recommendations you may have!!!

I love the three Herpcult acrylic tanks that I purchased at an expo last year

Since there are no expos going on right now, there seems to be a shortage of merchandise online, and I try to avoid the heavy 8x8x12 glass tanks for smaller arboreals - the lanterns are my current inexpensive choice
Wow, those are actually really pretty. Are they glass or acrylic. I have an incredibly love hate relationship with acrylic, since it scratches stupid easily but is generally a bit hardier and much lighter then glass... unless you drop it on a tile floor like some butterfingers nincompoop I know. (It’s me, I’m the nincompoop). What’s the ventilation like with those? And where do you get them??

TwiztedNinja

Arachnobaron
Glass but must be thinner because they are pretty light, which is a big plus. Michael's, Walmart, and Hobby Lobby sell them. There is ventilation at the very top and gaps around the doors. Probably not as efficient as a real tank, but Im not making it super stuffy/humid in there

I am in Canada, so I have to get mine custom made. I use a version of this type of enclosure and I am very happy with them. Due to cost, they are reserved for my adult arboreals only.
Those look nice, I like the vent holes rather then the mesh pockets some of the tanks have. And that’s like, an all in one set up, it comes with everything in it and would suit her for basically the rest of her life since she’ll mature to less than 7 inches. Awesome. Thank you so much.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
How is somemone supposed to give you a meaningful answer when you provide ZERO info. We aren't mind readers!

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
I love the three Herpcult acrylic tanks that I purchased at an expo last year

Since there are no expos going on right now, there seems to be a shortage of merchandise online, and I try to avoid the heavy 8x8x12 glass tanks for smaller arboreals - the lanterns are my current inexpensive choice
I keep seeing your lantern enclosures and they are gorgeous! 😍

octanejunkie

Arachnoknight
@Tomoran just did a review and unboxing video of Lorex enclosures

In the meantime, anything can be adapted...

How large is your Avic?